Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A perfect ending to a perfect day

I'm headed up I-75 North today, working my way back to Knox Vegas from my annual spring baseball weekend in Georgia. My column on the Atlanta Braves home opener will appear in Monday's Shopper-News, so here all I will say is that last night's game was the perfect ending to a perfect, wonderful, "Please, God, don't let it end," day.

Macon (Ga.) columnist Michael Lough captured the moment perfectly in his column today. Click on the link at the top of this post, or visit http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/sports/columnists/michael_lough/14312955.htm.

Good stuff, indeed.

"There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family and baseball. The only problem -- once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit." -- Al Gallagher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home