Wednesday, April 18, 2007

'Out of time'

Had something really strange happen earlier tonight.

Went through one of my infamous insomnia attacks last night. Could not get to sleep. Felt like I'd been hit by a ton of bricks this morning, but I somehow made it through the day.

Passed out when I got home this afternoon. Felt like I'd been drugged. When I awoke just before 7 p.m., the room was spinning, I was completely dizzy and disoriented. It felt like somebody was standing over me, timing me with a stopwatch, and I'd just "ran out of time."

I stumbled downstairs, wasn't really sure what was going on. For a second I feared I'd had a stroke or something. Grandfather checked my blood pressure; it was perfect.

Laid back down for about an hour and did better. Still somewhat out of it, but nothing like before.

If anybody has any ideas or theories, I'd love to hear them.

Stumbled into the bonus room and spent the rest of the night with the Braves. They blow a 5-2 lead to the Cubs, but have just gone back ahead 7-6 on a Kelly Johnson single.

Hee Hee. Sweet Lou's melting down here. Ahh, this is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home