Wednesday, April 30, 2008

'These Days'

Heard this song on the radio tonight. Feel like it's been ripped from my life at the moment. Hope y'all have a good evening!

Well I've been out walking
I don't do that much talking these days
These days--
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
For you
And all the times I had the chance to

And I had a lover
It's so hard to risk another these days
These days--
Now if I seem to be afraid
To live the life I have made in song
Well it's just that I've been losing so long

I'll keep on moving
Things are bound to be improving these days
These days--
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to 10, my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an old soul stuck in a young body. When you write, you touch something deep within me. If you would let me in, you would never feel alone again.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home