Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Saturday

Reading about Hemingway makes me want to set sail for south Florida.

Well, that and the fact that it's COLD outside.

Can't complain, though. We've had a mild winter. My electric bill is cheaper this month than it was in January.

Speaking of which, the power went out this afternoon. Most likely it was due to the high wind we've had here today. Just went out. No flickering. It just went. Lasted about an hour and a half.

So, I turned on the gas fireplace. Seeking sunlight, I propped open the door. Read the Hemingway book.

Now, I'm watching Tennessee duke it out with the Gators. Should be a frenzied final few minutes.

Jenn is sick. Bad cold. She's in bed. I've used the frigid afternoon as an excuse to detox, be lazy, rest. It's nice. Quite nice.

Sweet Saturday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home