Monday, November 04, 2013

11/22/63 -- as it happened

I will be dedicating one blog post a week to the events of Nov. 22, 1963, this month, in the days leading up to the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Today I'd like to share with you a website sent to me by my friend Robert Rogers.  This is the most exhaustive collection of television and radio reports from Nov. 22, 1963, as well as TV and radio coverage and programs in the days and years since the Kennedy assassination.

Be forewarned: If you are a student of the assassination or a news nerd or both, you'll suddenly find that three hours or more have slipped by while you surf this site.

David Von Pein should be commended for his collection. It's the best I've discovered to date.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home