Friday, July 29, 2022

Lotteries I'd like to win

 So, the Mega Millions lottery stands at $1 billion. 

Let me start by saying I'd love to win. Course, I'd have to play in order to win. 

What would I do with a billion bucks? 

I'd build a modest home in Florida for my health. I'd pay off my family and close friends' bills. I'd buy a Ferrari and a majordomo named Higgins. And I'd help people. 

But let's think. What would be better than that kind of money? 

Oh, a few things.

I'd like to see peace in Ukraine. 

Heck, I'd like to see peace in the United States...

I'd like to be healthy again. 

I'd like to go to dinner with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 

I'd like to see my nieces grow up and be successful. 

I'd like to buy my mom a new house. Her condo is filled with poignant memories now that my stepdad is gone. 

I'd like to outlaw hatred and bigotry and poverty and lawlessness. 

I'd like to cure all those diseases we despise. 

As it is, I've got silver in the stars and gold in the sun. 

It's enough. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home