Monday, December 03, 2007

Taking a break

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Sometimes you just need a break.

Speaking of R&R, I took a good one yesterday. Didn't feel well, and needed just one day to relax, so it was the perfect excuse.

I slept late, even laid in bed awhile, just thinking. Finally crawled into my recliner and alternated between episodes of "Magnum, p.i.," football and basketball. It was just about perfect.

You know, sometimes I think people make life more difficult than it actually is. They create the drama, either through bad choices or stupidity or a tendency toward soap opera-like antics.

Me? Well, I'm shunning the spotlight more and more these days. I'd rather keep things quiet, hang out with good friends, enjoy dinner and good music every now and then and laugh as often as possible. The less drama, the better.

And yesterday? Well, I didn't hardly speak to a soul all day, but it turned out to be just what I needed.

The only thing I hate is that now it's time to go back to the real world. Oh, well. R&R can't last forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home