Friday, April 20, 2012

Dan Rather responds to my question!


Folks, this has got to be one of if not the highlight of my personal and professional life, other than my marriage to my beloved Jenn.

A few weeks ago, I submitted a question to legendary reporter and former CBS News anchor Dan Rather on his Facebook page for his cable/satellite show on HDNet, "Dan Rather Reports."

This morning, the "Dan Rather Reports" social network folks contacted me to thank me for my question an say Mr. Rather has responded in the first of what will be a series of videos called "Ask Dan."

Here is the link.

Thank you, Mr. Rather and "Dan Rather Reports," for making my day.

By the way, Dan Rather has a new memoir, "Rather Outspoken," coming out in May.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home