Saturday, June 16, 2012

'70s flashback: Have a nice day!


Needed something to make me feel better. So, of course, I turned to music. What else, right?

I either have another kidney stone or one hell of a flareup in my SI joint. I feel terrible.

Never fear. I'm back in the '70s again. Listening to "American Top 40" on Sirius/XM '70s on 7 with Casey Kasem, the original broadcast from this date in 1979. Can't wait to hear the No. 1 song!

After Casey's last at-bat, I'm going to put The Band's "The Last Waltz" in the 8-track player, ease back into my Archie Bunker chair, slip on my rose-colored classes and turn up the heating pad.

Music, after all, is magic medicine.

Have a nice day!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola Alapo said...

Lifted a prayer up for you and Jennifer just now. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you've been able to take solace in music :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home