Thursday, June 21, 2012

Random thoughts on a Thursday

So, I'm sitting here on a Thursday night.

The Band is on the 8-track. (You read correctly.) The Red Sox are on the tube. Deadline day is over. Life is good.

I think Bobby V has chased away even the two guys who always sit behind home plate at Fenway. Oh, well. I'm getting too old to get too worked up about it.

But, I'll be in Maine for the Labor Day weekend show and may have to bop down to Boston. We'll see. I may be over it by then.

When I get off of this mountain, you know where I wanna go...

My back is doing OK. Still hurts, but I'll take anything over a kidney stone.

So, I just want to sit here, sip my drink, listen to Levon, dream my dreams.

I'm learning how to play the guitar. I'm writing a book. Wish I could head to Hawaii for good.

Up on Cripple Creek she sends me; if I spring a leak she mends me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home